- What do you know about Custom Harvesting?
- As a crew member, what do you have to offer to benefit the harvest?
- How do you feel about living in a crew trailer for up to 8 months in close proximity of other work mates
- Are you willing to work very long hours?
- Sometimes there will be many days in which you will not work due to weather conditions or crops not ready. How would you keep yourself busy?
- Have you spent long periods of time away from home?
- Do you have any sick family members or a partner/children in which you would be leaving behind? If so, could you do this?
If you can answer all these questions and think you would be well suited to the American Harvest, please follow the steps below to fill out your application and sign up.
If you are on mobile and the form below doesn't work, try using a different browser or press the download button and fill it on your device. Looking into the issue but seems to just be on certain phones using chrome.
If you have filled out the application form above, press the download button above and select the file you just downloaded in the form below. Add your CV and if you have them, your references. Don't worry if your not ready to send your references yet, these can be collected closer to recruitment (around December), by attatching them to the email confirmation you will receive upon submitting the form below. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us .